Owning more than 60000 km2 karst terrain, Vietnam becomes one of the few countries with the largest karst terrain in the world. With the natural advantage Vietnam proudly owns many beautiful landscapes. Phong Nha Cave, with the first 7 criterion of cave in the world, is a wonder in Ke Bang limestone, 60 km from the Dong Hoi town(Quang Binh).
Rockpile Hill is one of the military bases of the United States, served as a watchtower to observe the activities of the Vietnam People's Army in the demilitarized zone in Quang Tri Province from 1966 to 1968. Rockpile hill is 230 m high, there is not any way to acccess the hill except for helicopter. All supplies are due to the helicopter supply. This is one important destination in the journey of Quang Tri DMZ travel, attracting many international visitors, especially veterans.
Today, among peaceful space, Quang Tri Citadel is not only a place to review the historical tradition of heroic peoples but also the attractive tourist destination.
1st night : Ha Noi - Đong Hoi.
- 18h00: Tour guide pick you up at Hanoi Railway Station and take SE1 train to Dong Hoi at 19h00.
Overnight on the train.
1st day : Phong Nha (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 4h30: Dong Hoi arival. Transfer to the hotel and rest.
- 7h00: Have breakfast at the hotel
- 8h00: Visit Phong Nha Cave. After crossing distances over 50 km, you stop at the marina, the boat takes you along the Son River to visit Phong Nha cave including Ngoai cave, Trong cave, Can cave, Bi Ky cave, Tien cave. Visit the longest underground river in the world with stunning stalactites like you are lost in matrix.
- Afternoon: Back to hotel. Free to walk and go shopping in Dong Hoi, Quang Binh.
- Evening: Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
2nd day : Đong Hoi - Đong Ha (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 6h00: After having breakfast at the hotel, you depart for Dong Ha. Check in hotel in Dong Ha.
- 8h00: Visit the Rockpile Hill, Dakrong hanging bridge, Ho Chi Minh trail, and ethnic Bru village and Van Kieu one of Vietnamese ethnic minority people. Stop to visit Khe Sanh military base, Ta Con airfield monuments and museums.
- 12h00: Back to Dong Ha. Have lunch at the hotel.
- 13h00: You continue the journey along Highway 1, on the way, you will be introduced about the ancient citadel of Quang Tri, La Vang church. Stop to isit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River and listen to its history as well as the war time. On the way to Vinh Moc, you also have the opportunity to learn about the surviving relics of Doc Mieu base, Macnamara electronic fences. Then visit Vinh Moc museum and tunnels.
- 17h00: Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
3rd day: Cua Tung beach (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 7h00: Have breakfast at the hotel
- 8h00: Depart for Cua Tung beach. Visit the following places:
1. Cua Tung, Cua Viet beach
2. Visit and buy goods at the Lao Bao trading border.
3. Truong Son Cemetery martyrs
- 12h00: Have lunch at Cua Tung.
- 15h00: Transfer to Dong Ha Railway Station and take SE2 train at 14h00 back to Hanoi.
- Evening: Dinner and overnight on the train.
4th day: Hanoi
- 04h00: Hanoi arrival. Say goodbye and see you again.
Term and conditions
1. Legal permission.
VIETMEDIA.,.JSC is a member of Vietnam Administration of Tourism (license 01-558/2013/TCDL GP-LHQT issued by the Vietnam Administration of Tourism) which means that you will be financially protected in the event of our insolvency. All our operation is managed and financially guaranteed by Vietnam government.
2. Deposit policy
Traveling with VIETMEDIA.,.JSC you must pay a deposit in advance. A deposit of 20% entire tour cost must be paid within 24 hours after the booking is confirmed through our official email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) and 2 sides reach an agreement for that booking.
3. Payment deadline
The total cost of any booking must be paid to VIETMEDIA.,.JSC and confirmed by VIETMEDIA.,.JSC at least 7 days before departure day. In the event that payment is not received by the Company by that date, the Company have the right to choose to treat the booking as canceled by the client.
4. Payment methods
Transfer money to our BANK ACCOUNT at BIDV Hanoi
Company name: VIETMEDIA.,.JSC
Add: No 370 Cau Giay, Dich Vong, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam. Our account number will be informed to your email immediately when booking agreement is confirmed.
5. Cancellation policies
|More than 2 months before departure date||No charge Deposit refund (without transfer fee)|
|Within 43 and 60 days||10% of the entire tour cost|
|Within 29 and 42 days||20% of the entire tour cost|
|Within 15 and 28 days||30% of the entire tour cost|
|within 8 and 14 days||40% of the entire tour cost|
|Day of departure - 7 days or no-show||100% of the entire tour cost|
6. Visa making.
Visa making fee is not included in the package tour price. However, we can present you to make a visa in Vietnam which allows you to stay in Vietnam legally in the time of the tour. And you have to pay for that fee.
In order to make a visa, you need to:
- Inform us the exact time of your flight.
- Have a passport which must be valid at least in next 6-month time.
Note: To entry into Vietnam, every tourist must go through one of Vietnam international tour companies which takes all responsibilities during their time in Vietnam. Therefore, to make a visa conveniently, you should buy an air ticket in your country in advance, then scan the ticket and send it to us through email. When we have these, Vietnam Immigration Department will accept our application of making your visa most quickly and conveniently. Visa processing time is 05 days since the day our company hand in the application to Vietnam Immigration Department , so you should buy air ticket before at least 30 days.
7. Regulations for tourists to Vietnam
- In the time of traveling and living in Vietnam, you will be informed necessary Vietnamese laws in advance by our tour guides and you must comply with all of them (immigration law, traffic law, social security, environment protection law... )
- When you entry into Vietnam you must commit to our company is not shipping any illegal items to Vietnam such as drug trafficking, possession of weapons and explosives, or reactionary materials propaganda.
- Our company will not take any responsibility for any cases of your legal violation if you do on purpose.
- During the period of residence in Vietnam, you yourself are responsible for preserving the personal property. Company is not responsible for any compensation if you lose your property because of your self-carelessness.
8. Tour itinerary policies
- When you send us an email to confirm your booking tour and two sides reach an agreement for that tour booking, this email will be a formal contract between you and the company, and the tour itinerary has been confirmed as the information that you book. If you want to change the schedule before the departure date, you must notify us via email as soon as possible.
- During traveling with VIETMEDIA.,. JSC according to booked tour, you are not arbitrarily separated groups. If you want to go somewhere outside the program or change itinerary you should notify to the our tour guide and then company will consider and make reasonable adjustment.
- During the tour, if you have extra request outside the program, you must pay on your own.